Thursday, August 14

Tagged!... "What You Always Wanted To Know About Ryan And Me"

I just got tagged by my sister Becky. I guess I just answer these questions about my husband and Iso you can find out even more annoying stuff about me...

HOW DID WE MEET?: His sister, Lainie, thought we would make a good match so she set us up on a blind date.

WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR FIRST DATE?: Matta's (... sniff...sniff.. tear drop.)

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER?: dated/engaged for 6 months, been married for 8 years in Sept.

WHO SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FIRST?: Ryan, in Portugese I think.

WHO IS TALLER?: Hello! have you seen my husband? Ryan is 6'1'' and I'm 5'2"

WHO SINGS BETTER?: We both sing pretty good. Ryan probably would say he sings better :)

WHO IS SMARTER?: I lose brain cells every baby I have so....

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY?: Ha Ha Ha...

WHO DOES THE DISHES?: It's about 80/20 with us. I usually do it.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED?: Right or wrong... we sleep wherever our children aren't. : )

WHO PAYS THE BILLS?: Ryan - I'm really bad at that. When we were first married, I wanted to do it, but eventually I got fired.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN?: Ryan. He's tried to show me how, but there's no way I would do that willingly.

WHO COOKS DINNER?: Ryan is great at cooking, it's just I usually do it. Experience has shown that we don't work well together in the kitchen. We are both pretty stubborn.

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER?: Ryan : ( I like driving, but I don't like passenger-side drivers.

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN?: Like I said, we both are.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST?t: Ryan STOLE our first kiss! How rude!

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE?: I don't know.

WHO PROPOSED?: Ryan. (After I told him exactly what ring I wanted and picked a wedding date.) He serenaded me outside my window late at night with his guitar and song he wrote for me. ahhhhh... The funny part was a police helicopter spot lighted him afterwords as he was getting into his car. (I guess he looked suspicious... maybe that was a sign?...) : )

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS?: He's the 5th of 6 and I'm the 3rd of 7 - Hence our personalities: a Social Butterfly (Ryan) and a Mother Hen(me).

WHO WEARS THE PANTS?: I get things started and I have the final word! "Oh, Hi, Ryan... I was just, uh... blogging. yeah, I'll get off the computer now. "

Now I tag Nikki, Brittni, and Tami

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I love those kinds of "insights" to other couples. I actually remember you announcing your marriage and I was so excited you were marrying into the Olsen family. You have grown up so much since the first time I met you. OK, I'm going to stop now - I am sounding so old. You are so awesome. I hope your nose stopped bleeding quickly after our "run" the other morning:)

Ana said...

How fun! I like this tag i might just have tp use that one! funny comment on the the whole "who wears the pants- comment!!! LOL

randa_joy said...

I finally changed your name from a . (dot) on my Google Reader so that I could remember to come leave you a comment so you would have a link to my blog.
Anyway Maren's party was very glamorous and you did such a lovely job. I don't think Addie was able to fully appreciate it. She doesn't get the whole concept of being a princess yet. We're working on it though.

Brenda said...

We love your blog! Your kids are growing up so fast! It's time for a bean burro night...
Nevitts

eastman5* said...

Rachel you have such a beautiful family. It was fun to find your blog! Your little girls party looked like so much fun. I loved the sitting on the pea. So cute! We should get together sometime! It's been so long since I have seen you! Keep in touch!

BeckyinQC said...

Rachel,

Hey there girl! I've seen your blog (or what I thought was you) on Kim Skinner's for quite some time and I could have swore it was private. UGH! I kept meaning to give you a call and say I needed an invite, but well. . .you know. Anyway, I clicked on you again today and was so excited to see how your family has grown. We miss you guys over here. I just wanted to say hi and if you decided to go private again to remember to let me stalk you!