Thursday, August 7

I'm learning! Here is my second project with photoshop...



Kade's first day of Kindergarten was Aug.6th. He surprised me at how confident he was. He only wanted me to drop him off at the sidewalk. See how he is RUNNING from the car! : ) I think his favorite party is that he gets to play on the playground until school starts.

At his school, Benjamin Franklin Charter School, they have a flag ceremony and recite the pledge of allegiance outside with the whole school before class begins. (That's pretty cool.) Kade is so independant and obedient. He figures out where he's supposed to be and does what he's supposed to do.

Great job, Kade! I love you!!


7 comments:

Ana said...

i'm gonna have to get photoshop looks like fun! I have something similiar...but not as good .. ? i like the first day of school ....scrap..CUTE CUTE!!!! ...

your blog has me singing primary .. songs ... silly's...i'm so glad you guys are on this~~ oh yep! we are here in AZ .. we were in Gilbert for 2 years and back here in Mesa!! ... ;)...where are you guys at? ?

p.s. I don't know about that cop on the video ...it does look like he/she(can't tell?)LOL.. is charging after Grant .. how funny i didn't even notice that...ha ha

Taylor Family said...

Very Cute! Kade looks cute too! :)

Pepper Lovin! said...

Great job on your page. He looks just like you:) It's so fun to see our kiddos but weird ya know. they are growing into their own little people with personalities and goals and likes and dislikes I love it. ahahah how fun.

Becky said...

Hey Rachel!
you didn't tell me you had a blog! Well glad you do, so I can keep up with you and your cute family.
I love your hair by the way!

roseanne said...

I just started scrapbooking with photoshop too. I went to shabby princess dot com and got the same papers and decor as your 2 projects! Too funny! I just started doing it like a week or 2 go by just typeing in free digital scrapbooking in google. Yours looks awesome! Kade looks so cute!

Taylor Family said...

Rachel, I tagged you on my blog! :)

maallred said...

Good luck to Kade on his first year of school! I am so proud of you! Learn all you can. You look very happy!

When I was in elementary school (many years ago), we had a flag ceremony every day too. When you got to fifth grade you got to put up the flag, take it down, and fold it. Everyone got a turn. It was cool!