Friday, September 26

Mack's 4th Birhday Party

Here we are a month later... but oh well. My baby Mack turned 4 on August 26th, and he's never looking back! He's maturing in many ways. He's doing fantastic in Pre-School... socially and other wise. He loves rock and roll music, drawing, writing, and playing the Wii. Mack had a fun "splish-splash" birthday party last month. We borrowed a huge water slide from the Jensens, got out our own slip-n-slide, had a water balloon toss, and stuck the fin on the sharks! Mack had a great time with all his friends. Thanks to all!

7 comments:

The Hallidays said...

Cute pics. Fun memories. We love you Mack!

Nate and Kristen said...

That looks like fun! Hey, Happy Birthday! (I'm signing this on your big day!)

Karolee said...

Great pictures and blog! I haven't seen you forever...where have you been? Miss you!

Ortiz Family said...

I cant believe Mack is already 4 years old. They grow up so fast!

The Mom. said...

Hey Olsen Clan! I found you through the Nevitts blog and I don't know how they found me. lol. YOUR KIDS ARE SO BIG! I'm happy you are all doing so well. I see Ryan every once and a while driving around on the road. Funny huh! Well talk later.

Amy said...

Rach it's Amy...Ginger's sister. Your family is SOOOOOO cute. I did not know you had a blog (ginger told me). I would love to keep up with ya.

Anonymous said...

great age to suck c--k