Tuesday, July 8

Michael & Brittany's Wedding



Ahhh! What a cute couple!
My little brother was sealed to his beautiful bride for time & all eternity on June 21,2008 in the Mount Timpanogos temple! It was probably the most  beautiful sealing ceremony, next to mine of course: ), that I've ever attended!  I'm so grateful to my parents who made it possible for my family and me to attend.  I'm thrilled that I got to see my baby brother/missionary too!  I'm still getting choked up thinking about it now.  Mike and Brittany: You are blessed to have each other and I'm so excited for you as you begin an exciting journey!  I love you!

5 comments:

Morris Mama said...

Congrats! I love to go to sealings. I wish I could remember better what was said at my sealing. I guess I was just too distracted=]

Nikki said...

So cute. I'll see you at the reception next week.

Morris Mama said...

OOOH, that Temple is so pretty. Congrats to your little bro!

roseanne said...

WoW! how neat! I'm so happy for your family, what a wonderful expirience!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I love the Mt Timp temple!! It's my FAVORITE!! That's were i got my endowments!! (cause i lived just down the street :)...i miss it)