Friday, May 29

Graduation Day!

Here's my 2 handsome little graduates on their special day!!!


Kade graduated from Kindergarten at Benjamin Franklin Charter School and Mack graduated Pre-School from Mrs. Castro's Preschool class down the street...

They both worked hard this year and have improved tremendously! I'm so proud of them both.
...... You know I love you Mrs. Castro, but I couldn't help but notice the differences in their graduation ceremonies.

Which is why I present to you...

What KADE learned in KINDERGARTEN
& what MACK learned in PRESCHOOL ...


Too Cute!! : ) It's funny, but don't get the wrong idea... Mack did learn alot more than that, of course. His teacher is so talented and creative. Anyone who can handle 8 preschoolers under one roof already has my respect, but she is so great with the kids and teaches them very important basics in a fun way!

Congratulations Graduates!!!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Good job Kade and Mack! :)